Command & Conquer Renegade is a fast-paced 3D action game set in the gripping Command & Conquer universe. For the first time, experience the Command and Conquer universe up-close and personal as you fight it out on the ground among the structures, vehicles and weapons made famous in the original C&C.
You assume the role of Havoc, elite GDI commando who fights and explores from a first or third-person viewpoint. Battling through exotic indoor and outdoor environments, you are free to use both brute force and stealth in your mission objectives against the evil Brotherhood of Nod.
As the Global Defense Initiatives last, best hope for victory, you will wage war against the diabolical Brotherhood of Nod using not only a vast array of weapons but more than a dozen vehicles from the Command & Conquer universe. You will be able to zip around on a rocket bike, fry enemies with a flame tank or throw down death from above in an Orca Fighter.
Command & Conquer Renegade promises an intense multiplayer experience with a variety of team play options as well as deathmatch variations. Multiplay will be supported through Westwood Online, an online gaming service with more than a million members.
- Experience Command & Conquer up-close and personal. Command & Conquer no longer means just a top-down view of the battlefield - now the action goes on around you and in full 3D. Explore on, around and inside all the popular structures and units from the original Command & Conquer. Whats it like inside the ominous Hand of Nod? Now you will know.
- Play as Capt. Nick "Havoc" Parker, elite GDI commando. Now is your chance to step into the battle-worn boots of the renegade commando made famous in the original Command & Conquer. Fast, lethal and effective, Havoc is an elite force-of-one who gets the job done - whatever it takes.
- Control awesome firepower from the original C&C. Put yourself in the drivers seat of nearly every popular vehicle from Command & Conquer. Use powerful vehicles in hostile territory to your tactical advantage. If you need more firepower or horsepower, hijacking a Nod Flame Tank might be the key to mission success.
- Create your own tactics. How you solve each of the 11 missions is up to you. Seek out the perfect sniping spot for a stealthy assault or drive a 75-ton tank straight through the front lines.
- Use the environment for a critical edge in combat. RememberÂ… you are a renegade. You make the rules.
- Show your stuff in multiplay. Engage in chaotic deathmatches or cooperative team-based modes, such as "C&C" mode. Call up a friend to help battle through a challenging single-player mission. Prove you are the best through tournaments and ladders system at Westwood OnlineSM.