The salt flats, mesas, spires and dunes in EverQuest II Desert of Flames provide the backdrop for exciting new adventures that will tell the tales of the people and creatures found in the Desert of Ro. Players of all classes can collect new creatures and pit them against each other in special arenas in the newly discovered city of Maj'Dul. Rather than watching the battle from the sidelines, players become the champion, slinging spells and wielding weapons in a variety of combat scenarios. Player characters can also take their chances against these fearsome creatures, or even challenge other players in battles for fame and glory.
For the first time in an MMO, players will be able to scramble up crumbling cliffs in search of treasure and adventure in thrilling new zones all set within this colorful Arabian Nights theme. As players battle over 40 new fearsome creatures, many will enjoy the level range increase to 60. Players can also express themselves with new spoken emotes and share loot with others through special guild vaults. With new epic encounters designed for levels 45 and up, and the rumor of fearsome twin metallic dragons, there are plenty of exciting new activities for everyone to enjoy in EverQuest II Desert of Flames.
- Arena champions: Take the form of new exotic creatures, or fight as yourself, in battles for glory against other creatures or players.
- New movement: Search for treasure and find adventure in new areas by climbing up and down walls for the first time in an MMO.
- Voice-over emotes: Express yourself in battle or expand your social circle with new voice emotes.
- Guild vaults: Share the loot of a hard won battle with the rest of your guild members.
- Level range increase: Now play up to level 60!
- New land: Discover over a dozen new zones and epic encounters.
- New creatures: Test your combat skills in battles with over 40 new fearsome creatures.