F.A. Premier League Football Manager 2001
Football Manager 2001 uses a simple interface allowing the player to easily navigate the controls and take their team to Premiership glory. As well as the English Premier League, players can also face a new challenge in one of over 20 leagues in seven countries. Using a 3-D match engine players can even watch their decisions on the pitch come into place or opt for the fast view and see all the scores in other matches at the same time as watching their own game. Most exciting of all is a new Database Editor where players can keep their game up to date with all the latest transfers.
- Seven European Countries: as well as the English Premier League, players can also face a new challenge in one of over 20 leagues in seven countries.
- Player Data Editor: allows players to keep the game totally up to date with all transfers, as well as entering themselves in the game and creating brand new star players.
- 3-D Match Engine: watch the entire match in 3-D and inspect your players' skills and ability to perform your desired tactics. Alternatively, use the highlights or the quick match player to speed up gameplay.
- Off Pitch Control: improve your stadium, develop your youth players and stay within the spending guidelines of your chairman or face the consequences.
- Player Training: includes new "boost" feature--brings players back from injury quicker, or pushes them to the peak of their powers for a limited time--but does risk injury so be careful.
- FA Premier League Licence: the only officially licensed management product that can give you the English FA Premier League.
- EA Mail Communication Tool: keep in touch with all aspects of the game
- Financial goals: chairmen will set goals for players that must be met; balance the books and achieve the goals he sets on the pitch, or pay the price!