Information is now attained via the in-game Football World website providing a one-stop portal for all the latest statistics and news, transfers and gossip. Having made the necessary changes to the squad, would-be managers can get even closer to the action by watching the entire game in full 3D allowing for even greater control and analysis.
FIFA Manager 06 puts gamers in the centre of one of the most pressurised positions in professional sports. Buying and selling players is just a small part of the job and selecting the perfect formation and tactics could be the difference between winning the league and getting relegated to the lower league. Complete match analysis allows for immediate tactical changes and every game played can be compiled over the course of the season to give the most comprehensive team information possible.
- FIFA Manager 06 boasts an incredibly realistic full 3D match engine. The new Free-Cam allows gamers to keep an eye on the position of all players at any time.
- Access and analyse any game from the entire season using the 2D match engine. Measure player performances, track runs, passes and scrutinize positional play. Watch matches in real-time or use a wealth of tools to control every aspect of the playback.
- FIFA Manager 06 is intuitive and easy to use. All-new accessible presentation means that finding information is now just a few simple mouse-clicks away and never hard to locate.
- The unique in-game website, Football World, provides a portal to all of the information in FIFA Manager 06. Find out the latest news from other teams including transfers, rumours and team information.
- Find the best players by researching their playing characteristics. Choose from various playing styles including Libero, Holding Midfielder, Target Man and Dribbler. Learning how to best exploit a player's behaviour adds depth to the gameplay.
- FIFA Manager 06 is the only management simulation to feature officially-licensed teams, logos and players from every major league around the world. More than 2,000 clubs and over 20,000 players are included to provide the most authentic football experience on PC. Almost 7,000 player photos are included for leagues in England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.