The gameplay is action-focused - a player is to carry out tasks on levels overcrowded with dangerous monsters, by using personal skills, over 20 types of weapons and unique artefacts. The victory conditions vary from a need to survive within a given time to eliminating a certain monster/device. At the game beginning player will have five characters to choose from - soldier, agent, gangster and two more, each with a unique set of characteristics and skills. While advancing through the game, player will get scores (for example, for monsters killed), and he can spend those on improving hero's characteristics and skill increase. Due to uniqueness of characteristics and character skills, the style of the game for each of them differs greatly, this securing high replayability. Player will be opposed by up to 20 types of monsters out of three worlds - technical, demonic and symbiotic. Monsters differ in characteristics, types of attack, behaviour and ability to act in group.
The game is developed on original high-tech engine The Firestarter Engine, which uses the possibilities of the latest accelerator generation GeForce 3, 4. Among the engine possibilities are work with outdoor and indoor areas, coloured dynamic lighting, dynamic shadows, vertex and pixel shaders, T&L, procedure textures, various classes of particle system-based effects, interactive and destructible level objects, realistic physics, high-polygonal character and monster models (up to 5000 of polygons), skeleton animation.
- unique gameplay, maximally focused on tooth-grinding action;
- 5 unique characters to choose from; 16 levels in 4 worlds;
- 20 types of weapons;
- unique artefacts, such as guard bot and time jumper;
- 20 types of opponents out of three worlds - demons, techno-monsters and symbiots;
- high replayability;
- up to 8 players in a multiplayer game over LAN or the Internet;
- a variety of multiplayer modes;
- powerful enemy intellect (group attack skills and others);
- high-tech engine with the possibilities of the latest acceleration generation integrated.