For the new 2004/2005 season, the management gameplay reaches all-new heights as LMA Manager 2005 becomes the most extensive title in the series' history with more countries, leagues and trophies.
LMA Manager 2005 also lets you extend your management prowess to more countries too: compete as a manager in 21 leagues as Holland and Portugal join the playable English, Scottish, French, German, Italian and Spanish leagues. Your team can also play friendlies against clubs from 32 different countries Â– and you can scout for players from those teams too.
It's set to be a nail-biting season and LMA Manager 2005 comes to it armed with all the 04/05 season stats, including updated statistics for every player and all the transfers after the summer break. Management tactics and information flow are increased: You'll be able to assign secondary playing sides to players, allowing better formation and positioning and when you want to find that player you really want to sign, an all-new player search makes scouting more relevant to your needs.
And come match day, LMA Manager 2005 is set to be more compelling with its best ever looking 3D Match with faster, more fluid animations, high detailed players and kits. Matches run real-time meaning results aren't fixed before the whistle blows; it's about how you react as the game unfolds that can make or break the result. The 3D Match's game engine is enhanced too with improved speed, all-new goalkeeper AI, a wider variety of free kicks and all of the new 'non-interference' and 'clear daylight' offside rules for the new season.
For the first time in the series, LMA Manager 2005 will be expanded with additional game content, downloadable over Xbox Live or PlayStation 2 Net Play, after the game launches. On Xbox Live, there'll be new fantasy teams, new challenges and, on both PlayStation 2 and Xbox, all the latest player transfer data from the January transfer window will be available to download.
The voices of LMA Manager return in style with double the number of phrases in Barry Davies' commentary, while Gary Lineker and Alan Hansen's pithy, often downright amusing, match day summaries now flow more naturally thanks to an advanced audio system.
- The most extensive edition of LMA Manager Â– the market-leading football management game for console gamers.
- All the statistics you need, completely updated for the 2004/2005 season.
- More teams and divisions including Holland and Portugal's two top divisions joining the playable English, Scottish, French, German, Italian and Spanish leagues.
- Best looking 3D Match with more animations, new celebrations, new detailed kits
- Full game plus Fantasy Team and Expert Mode with unique and intuitive control designed for console gaming.
- Enhanced match engine for more entertaining, rewarding and realistic 3D match section.