Majestic is an episodic online entertainment experience set against the backdrop of a grand and sinister conspiracy -- an unfolding mystery adventure that uses the Internet as a canvas for its story, weaving the player through both real and fictional experiences in real-time. Highly personalized and naturally paced, Majestic tailors the experience specifically for each player as it dynamically changes the content of web pages, e-mails, faxes, voicemails and chat conversations in order to immerse the player at the very heart of a developing story. Majestic players assume the leading role in their own adventure, interacting with other characters, uncovering clues, searching for answers, collecting and using digital objects and resolving challenges to progress through the experience. Unlike other forms of entertainment, Majestic actively pursues and interacts with the user based on events developing within the fiction, creating a uniquely suspenseful entertainment experience.
- It plays you.
- First interactive suspense thriller for the wired generation that blurs the lines between fact and fiction.
- Original, compelling storyline that unfolds through the course of nine episodes.
- Built entirely for the Internet, requires no CD or large download; it leverages the best capabilities of the Internet to organize and deliver a compelling experience unlike traditional games, movies or television.
- First form of entertainment that interacts with player's real time via chat, e-mail, telephone, fax and the Internet.
- First game story that unfolds at an unpredictable real-time, real world pace. If a character tells you they will get back to you tomorrow, you will have to wait until the next day to hear from them.
- Play through nine progressive episodes per season, in addition to a free pilot episode.