Created by NASCAR veterans and tested by NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series drivers like Ryan Newman, NASCAR SimRacing is the perfect combination of realism, true racing 'feel', depth, and advanced EA SPORTS presentation. Thunder down the straightaway at Daytona International SpeedwayÂ® alongside 42 other live drivers online as Voice Over IP smack talk mixes with the roar of V8 engines in glorious surround sound. Navigate the high banks of Bristol Motor Speedway then watch full race replays and analyze your telemetry against that of real drivers to improve your skills as you progress through Career mode. Live the life of a NASCAR driver as you rise through the ranks to Chase for the Cup in the most realistic NASCAR game ever created.
- Realistic, Driver-Tested NASCAR Racing
- Race Tested, Driver Approved: The all-new racing engine in NASCAR SimRacing is crafted by NASCAR racing veterans from EA SPORTS and previous NASCAR sims, and then tested by top NASCAR drivers including Ryan Newman. So when you brake to enter a corner, you experience the same physics that real NASCAR drivers experience-neither arbitrarily hard or easy, just real.
- Career Mode with Three NASCAR Racing Series: NASCAR Craftsman Trucks, National Series, and NEXTEL Cup competition-work your way up from tough truck racing to the big show in Career mode.
- Cut to the Chase: NASCAR SimRacing is the first PC game to feature the new NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points system-compete to make the field of 10 drivers competing for the championship in the Chase for the Cup.
- EA SPORTS Authenticity and Depth: Over 60 drivers, real teams, 28 tracks, current NASCAR NEXTEL Cup rules, and a full complement of game modes from pick-up-and play single races to Chase for the Cup shootouts and multiple Seasons.
- High Definition Presentation and Cutting Edge Technology
- Online Racing with 43 Live Drivers: Compete with up to 42 other drivers or fill in the field with AI drivers-the largest fields in any racing game. Talk to your opponents with Voice Over IP (microphone and broadband Internet connection required), compete in Hot Lap leagues and Tournaments, and compare your results in online rankings. You can even watch races as a spectator to check out the competition.
- Hone Your Skills with Advanced Telemetry: Analyze setups and lap times and compare them against those of real NASCAR drivers, or exchange data to compare notes with other sim racers.
- Thundering 3D Audio: Hear the sweet sound of 750+ horses roaring by in DolbyÂ® Pro Logic II audio, so close you can almost smell the hot oil and burning rubber.
- High Resolution, Dynamic Tracks: Race on the tracks featured in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup series including Daytona International Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway. In addition, experience Nazareth Speedway, Milwaukee Mile, Indianapolis Raceway Park, and three exclusive EA SPORTS fantasy tracks.
- Relive and Analyze Races with Replay Studio: Replay entire races and save highlights and hot laps to relive later or show to your friends.