WWW43 is an action CRPG set during the Second World War. ItÂ’s a game brimming with adventures and humour but also with many battles. The hero of the game manages to board a German submarine after his boat (on which he was smuggling potatoes to occupied Norway Â– these were such times ;) was hit by a torpedo. It soon becomes apparent that the submarine is on a secret mission to Africa. This is where the story starts and from there on involves Wunderwaffe, ancient artefacts, trusty Leon the camel and many marrows...
The game is aimed predominantly at players aged 18 to 30. For younger players the game offers interesting and dynamic battles with special graphic effects, for older players an engaging scenario and intelligent humour. The player can choose whether he wants to spend more time in battle, or to focus on solving the riddles and quests ( in this mode battle is simplified). For those who are passionate about World War II, the rich and accurate reproduction of military uniforms, weapons and equipment of the period gives the game an additional depth. The 2D isometric game engine derived from the Another War engine has been re-written and enhanced with trigger-based AI.
- Over 40 different types of enemies wielding an assortment of weapons.
- 50 NPC characters the player can interact with.
- 3 main character classes and 7 job sub-classes with 50 different skills and special abilities to learn.
- High resolution graphics.
- Intelligent foes and accompanying characters.
- Comfortable order system and active pause allowing tactical combat.
- Over 50 weapons and the possibility to change NPC's clothing and equipment.
- Over 60 wearable items that influence the character statistics.
- Prefix/suffix system which allows changes to an items characteristics.
- Unconventional theme.
- Atmospheric music.
- Joinable non-player characters.
- A yellow submarine.